From Laura Parker:
- Adult permit and shelter are $255/person
- Children (under 15yrs) permit and shelter are $110/person
- Mikeno Lodge has sleeping bags with liners for $10, hiking poles $5 and warm clothes available for hire $5 and back-packs for $5 – LODGE GUESTS only.
- Meals and cook provided to lodge guests for $55 per person (7 x 500 ml water, lunch and snacks and fruit en route, dinner, breakfast,)
- Porters are $24 cash in advance at the base of the volcano maximum weight 15kg – climbers’ responsibility. Not included hire of sleeping bag, poles and 1 x extra porter to carry food.
- Maximum pax 12 without cook (6 tents in cabins – 2 per tent) good friends can add another but will need to take camping mattress up.
- Maximum pax 10 with cook. (5 tents and 1 x tent for cook/s)
For more, see the official website.